Leadership and Management Training Grants - from
Skills South East
The Customer Factor is a registered training provider with Skills South East.
This means, you may be eligible for a grant of up to £1,000 towards the cost (excluding VAT) of our training programmes if you book with us:
- Leadership and Motivation
- Team Development
- Silent Partner Mentoring
- Exceptional Customer Relations.
Skills South East grants are for companies in the south east region that employ between 5 and 250 staff. If you would like to know more, please get in touch with us.
Alternatively, visit the Skills South East Website which has full details and pdfs for you to download.
As part of your application, to ensure you identify the most suitable training solutions, a qualified and experienced Leadership and Management Adviser will contact you on behalf of Skills South East. They will provide you with a free, tailor-made ‘Personal Development Plan’, based on your needs.
|What grants are on offer?||
The grants are for training that helps to develop the leadership and management skills that your business needs:
- Business Managers can claim a £500 grant for personal development, leadership and management training.
- An additional £500 matched funding is available (ie Skills South East will match your contribution up to £500) for training any member/s of your staff.
|Who can benefit from this grant?||
- Full-time and part-time employees
- Self-employed people
- Social Enterprises
- All company structures
- Other privately funded organisations.
NB: You are not eligilble for this grant if you are a publicly-funded body or you have previously received Business Leader Funding.
|Is there a time limit on delivering the training?||
Yes, the training must start no later than 90 days after your grant is approved.
|How can I use the money?||
You can put the money towards a single training programme or a combination of solutions, for example:
- Off the shelf training courses
- Bespoke/tailored training options-Workshops
- Online training
- Peer learning
- Business mentoring and coaching.
The training, coaching and learning does need to involve leaders from your company or organisation.