Leadership and Motivation
Being a leader can be lonely and present many challenges. This programme will give you additional tools and resources to help sustain performance in difficult or taxing situations.
As performance specialists, we unlock the trapped potential in your organisation by giving you and your people the ‘know-how’ to revolutionise performance. Our practical, thought-provoking methods free people from bad habits and restore hidden strengths enabling you to always be at your best. This positive released energy and drive is focused on your business imperatives.
Our scientifically sound and unique process provides you with the insights and practical tools to build confidence, develop a ‘can do’ attitude and optimise productivity and service. Both our leadership and motivation programmes are available to inspire, empower and impart tools to help you to be successful in their role.
We use the following three-phase process to meet your objectives:
- Reality checking, understanding your business challenges, and tailoring our interventions to meet your specific organisational needs and future challenges. Agreeing relevant monitoring mechanisms and key measures.
- Designing the intervention that will meet your company’s needs and deliver workshops and/or coaching with your staff, agreeing actions and providing you with the support you need to implement those actions. Provide feedback to all involved.
- Reviewing the impact of the programme on your staff and the company, designing interventions if appropriate and supporting you if required. We also seek to identify the return-on-investment achieved.
The interventions are designed around the needs of the company or organisation. They provide insights and practical tools to change people’s attitude and enable participants to immediately action those new insights back in the workplace.
The intervention for leadership or motivation is tailored to suite your needs, and can take one or more of the following components:
- One to one mentoring
- Team coaching
- Team coaching
- Department motivational sessions or seminars
- Company motivational sessions or seminars
- Leadership training
- Leadership coaching
We have a team of experts who can deliver leadership training, coaching or motivational seminars. These associates have succeeded in business or sport at professional, local and international level. You could be inspired and motivated by these people, learning how they overcame barriers to become successful and recognised.
We will explore principles involved in understanding personal growth, good communication and all the benefits they can bring. Empowered people are energetic and excited about developing new abilities, they cope well with change and meet fresh challenges with a positive outlook. All this, whilst remaining grounded in reality.
Being empowered is not about being loud or arrogant, but quite the opposite. The irony is that those who have a real sense of personal development also have a high level of humility – Nelson Mandela is a perfect example of this. Such people can endure great hardship, and yet do not become bitter. They remain effective and driven. True empowerment comes not from control, but from recognising that you can only control the controllable.
With this background in mind, we look forward to taking you on a journey into self discovery and providing you with the tools to unleash your potential and become truly effective.
Welcome to the journey………
This programmes is priced on a individual basis; the amount we charge will take into account:
- Your location
- Number of participants
- Degree of tailoring required for your programme content
- Any programme after care services you select.
|Feedback from participants||
About improved performance - business level
- Efficiency improved; one process was reduced from 2.75 hours to just 45 minutes
- Productivity improved; weekly output of fifty units increased to eighty-five
- Backlog of outstanding cases, that had existed for five years, was cleared up in seven weeks and £300,000 was recovered
- A mundane task causing management stress, was reduced through better focus from 3 hours to one hour
- Sickness levels in team reduced; for example, one person who had been off for work for over 100 days returned work
- Initiative in the paint shop enabled double the throughput of panels with 50% less waste
- Street traders who were causing constant problems were tackled and an income generation scheme was introduced
- The planning exceeded its target and resulted in extra government funding
- Meetings are now 60% shorter and more productive.
Improved performance - personal level
- Reduced my unnecessary work by 40% because of analysing what I actually did
- Dealt with a longstanding conflict situations resulting in a win/win for all
- Stopped being a perfectionist when there was no need
- I am more self confident and in control
- I have taken on new clients and offer a better service
- My conversion rate on sales has increased by 50%
- Learn about tackling difficult situations using appropriate questioning techniques and learning to use controlled emotions effectively
- By focussing on the key elements of performance I’ve been able to develop appropriate tools to facilitate the process of continuous improvement
- I’ve now confidently implemented a major IT project in a large NHS hospital
- I can take on new and more complex projects.